[APG Public List] Tree Chart Printing...?

Stephen Danko stephen at stephendanko.com
Fri Feb 5 23:31:21 MST 2010

I recommend that you take a look at Generation Maps at http://www.generationmaps.com/ . You can see a wide variety of Family Tree Charts on their website and get an instant quote. A number of my friends have had Family Tree Charts printed by Generation Maps and are quite happy with the results.

Janet Hovorka, Development Director for Generation Maps, maintains a blog called The Chart Chick at http://thechartchick.blogspot.com/ . I met Janet for the first time at the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree in 2007 and I can tell you that she is a delightful person who shows genuine interest in the projects that Generation Maps works on with their clients.

Stephen J. Danko, PhD, PLCGS