[APG Public List] Tree Chart Printing...?

Terry Reigel terry at reigelridge.com
Fri Feb 5 22:03:57 MST 2010

hryansavh at aol.com wrote:
> Kate asked:
>
> I am in need of a good online source for printing large
> Family Tree Charts - for display at a family reunion.
> Have any of you used one of these printing companies? Is
> there one, or more, that you would recommend? Respond off
> list if you wish. Thanks in advance.
>
> Please reply onlist.  I need a wall chart service for my
> upcoming family reunion, too.

I've been very happy with the charts I've had printed by Wholly Genes - see http://www.whollygenes.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=WG&Screen=GOTCHARTS

The quality is good and the prices seemed reasonable. The bad news is you have to create the chart yourself with their software: either TMG or FamilyTree Supertools. The good news is you get to create the chart yourself, so you can see what you will get beforehand, and edit it to your heart's content. <g>

See for http://tmg.reigelridge.com/Charts.htm for an example and some tips on getting what you want.

Terry Reigel