[APG Public List] APG Vendor Booth Volunteers for Salt Lake City

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 14:33:08 MST 2010

Dear Friends of APG,

It is drawing close to our annual gathering for the National Genealogical
Society Conference.  This gathering in Salt Lake City will be one of the
biggest and best.  It is time for me to see how many members of the
Association of Professional Genealogists will take a few minutes out of
their busy schedule to help staff our vendor booth.

The first day the vendor hall opens at 9:30 and all subsequent days it opens
at 9:00 am.   Each day the vendor hall closes at 5 pm except for Saturday.

We need about 12 persons each day.  You will be holding down the booth table
to greet visitors and inform them of all the advantages of associating
themselves with APG by becoming a member.

On Friday morning I will be asking those who will be staffing the booth to
take care of opening and staying there until I am out of the APG Board
Meeting.  This board meeting begins at 8 am. (one hour before the booth
opens).

The NGS schedule is up and available on their web site
(http://tinyurl.com/yg5alz2).  By clicking in here you can learn when you
might want to attend a program and then click on the link below to view the
booth schedule.  I will be updating this list each day to make certain you
can know which slots are open.  Your help in this APG Vendor booth is
certainly appreciated.  Let's make this one of the best.

http://www.floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

Again, thanks.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida