[APG Public List] Santa Clara County, CA Death Certificate

Caroline House cmjhouse at 1scom.net
Fri Feb 5 12:12:23 MST 2010

If you are a subscriber to Vital Records or go to the nearest CA family
history center, they should have the CA Death Index that begins in 1906.
It's on microfilm and hasn't been put online. I know VitalRecords has
it, but I think probably on a FHC in CA would have the microfilm. Or
perhaps it could be ordered. Not sure about that since our Center had it
permanently.
Caroline