[APG Public List] Search for Used Book

Everett B Ireland ebireland at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 22:29:02 MST 2010

Alvie:
The family history library in Salt Lake City has this publication. It
has been microfilmed as FHL US/CAN Film
908802 Items 1-2 .
Your client could read that copy is he has not yet done it.
Everett

--
Everett B. Ireland, CG
CG, Certified Genealogist, is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists used under