[APG Public List] Anyone bought a "Direct Text" PDF from SUNYPress?

Debbie Parker Wayne debbie at debbiewayne.com
Wed Dec 22 16:35:19 MST 2010

Thanks for confirming it is possible for a vendor to set an expiration
date on a PDF document, Stephen. I read the same thing you did on the
website, but wasn't absolutely sure if the 180 day restriction applies
to the downloaded PDF file also.

No one responded on- or off-list yet with any experience with this
publisher. I have e-mailed the publisher asking for clarification on the
legal access restrictions. I'll let the list know what I find out.

Regards, Debbie

Debbie Parker Wayne, CG^(sm)
-- Wayne Research <http://debbiewayne.com/>

CG, Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists^(®) , used under license by board
certificants after periodic evaluation. The board name is registered in
the US Patent & Trademark Office.