[APG Public List] Anyone bought a "Direct Text" PDF from SUNY Press?

Debbie Parker Wayne debbie at debbiewayne.com
Wed Dec 22 14:34:43 MST 2010

In the case of the "Direct Text" PDF the site specifically states the
file can be printed. But some other publishers might have print
restrictions.

If I was going to print the book I'd wait for the paperback which was
almost the same price as the PDF in this particular case.

Regards, Debbie

Debbie Parker Wayne, CG^(sm)
-- Wayne Research <http://debbiewayne.com/>

CG, Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists^(®) , used under license by board
certificants after periodic evaluation. The board name is registered in
the US Patent & Trademark Office.