[APG Public List] circa 1806 Tennessee "the New Purchase"

Kathy Gunter Sullivan, CG sully1 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 12:56:54 MST 2010

Dee, Jeanette, Caroline, Aaron, Rick --

Thank you for all the great suggestions. One of the purchases from the
Indians is probably the answer. I'm continuing to look at all the
possibilities y'all suggested (a bit hampered because my Internet
chronically flickers off and on).

It's an interesting situation the Deponant was tracking a fellow who ran
out on a large North Carolina bail bond. The search went into Virginia,
Kentucky, South Carolina, and more than once into Tennessee. The
absconder was not found.

Many thanks to all. And holiday blessings.

Kathy