[APG Public List] Anyone bought a "Direct Text" PDF from SUNYPress?

MVMcgrs at aol.com MVMcgrs at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 12:33:51 MST 2010

Does that mean you can't print out the downloaded file?

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori Research Services, L.L.C.
CG, Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license
by Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.

In a message dated 12/22/2010 2:18:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,