[APG Public List] Anyone bought a "Direct Text" PDF from SUNYPress?

Stephen Danko stephen at stephendanko.com
Wed Dec 22 12:18:39 MST 2010

Michael,

Yes, Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management can set expiration dates and other
controls on PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other documents.  In fact, when
using Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, the rights a user has to a document can
even be changed after the document is distributed!

Third party applications can also be used to set PDF documents to expire.

Best regards,
Stephen J. Danko