[APG Public List] Anyone bought a "Direct Text" PDF from SUNYPress?

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:34:29 MST 2010

When you purchase individual articles from sites like JSTOR, it also states something like “30 day access.” But if you download the PDF, you have unlimited access to your remote copy.

Can PDF files “expire”? I have not experienced this, but I wouldn’t put anything past modern technology.

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com