[APG Public List] Search for Used Book

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 09:00:29 MST 2010

I am trying to find a hard copy (used) of this book for my client.  I have
done the usual search for used book stores on the net but thought maybe
someone might know something I am overlooking:

"FAMILY MEMORIALS or Genealogical and Biographical Notes on the families of
Salisbury, Aldworth-Eldridge, Sewall, Dummer, Walley, Quincy, Gookin,
Wendell, Breese, Chevalier-Anderson, and Phillips" by Edward Eldridge
Salisbury (1884)

Alvie L. Davidson

Lakeland, FL