[APG Public List] Manteno State Hospital. Illinois

Joel S. Russell joelsr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:00:41 MST 2010

Is anyone familiar with what records might exist for Manteno State
Hospital in Kankakee County, Illinois?  It was a mental institution
for many years and has is now shut down.  I'm looking for information
on a specific patient who was there between 1943 and 1965.  I realize
there are probably few records available, but I'm hoping to find some
additional information on this patient.

Please email me at joelsr at gmail.com if you have any ideas and/or suggestions.

Thank you!

Joel