[APG Public List] TV show from the 60's - reuniting lost loved ones

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 19:09:00 MST 2010

This is Your Life ran from 1952 through 1961 with an occasional attempt to revive the series. it mostly dealt with famous people with an occasional "ordinary" person thrown into the mix.  I don't remember any others during the 60s.

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

"Wilssearch Editorial & Research Services - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."

Masters of Military History student at AMU

On Dec 16, 2010, at 7:39 PM, Aunt Lizzie's Trunk wrote:

This Is Your Life? They usually brought in a surprise from the past.  Nora

Claudia Breland wrote:

> Hello,
>

>  I am doing research for a client whose grandmother’s sister was “adopted out” as a child.  He says that they were reunited on “that TV show from the sixties”.
> Anyone know what show that would have been?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Claudia Breland
>
> * *

<auntlizzie.vcf>