[APG Public List] Benjaman Kyle update

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 08:25:29 MST 2010

Everyone,

Below is an email from Colleen Fitzpatrick with the latest info on Benjaman Kyle
and her efforts to help discover his true identity.  Several of you helped with
ideas of places that might be useful to search.  Here is the latest.  Again, if
any of you have ideas, etc. contact me or Colleen.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Hi Listers,

Just posted Part II of my series on Close Calls we've had in trying to
identify Benjaman Kyle. Part I went up over the weekend.  Part III    in the
next couple of days. See identifinders.wordpress.com.

Colleen