No subject

Thu Dec 9 12:44:05 MST 2010

contributing factor for head of household, but other factors are, ones
usually closely correlated to age (and gender).

I'm also interested in further details/discussions exploring the
implications for the person identified as "head of household"  =20

Thanks for asking!

Linda Gardner
Linda Gardner
Massachusetts