[APG Public List] "Have Your Say: 2010 Census"

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Thu Dec 9 12:54:11 MST 2010

I should have added this: Please publicize this to your respective genealogical groups by whatever means available...blogs, newsletters, Web sites, etc. IOW, help get the word out, and suggestions to NARA.
Thanks,
Claire

------------------

The National Archives is soliciting comments from genealogists on the 2010 census. NARAtions (the NARA blog) posted this, in part:

"The decisions about what is permanently kept are being made today, and you can have your say. Right now, the appraisal and records schedule of the 2010 Census are available for public review and comment. There is a Records Express blog post and a notice in the Federal Register, but we also wanted to make sure those of you who follow NARAtions are aware of the opportunity to review and comment."

Go to the blog to read the entire post and see how you can let NARA know what you think.
http://blogs.archives.gov/online-public-access/?p=3762

 All comments must be in by 30 December 2011, and they will become part of NARA’s official file dealing with the records schedule.

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007