[APG Public List] [TGF] [APG Members] Willingham family artifacts

Patti Hobbs plhgenealogy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:26:48 MST 2010

Well, this is interesting. I searched on "Willingham" because I was looking
for recent correspondence between Debbie Wayne and myself. I recently helped
a patron at the library where I work to figure out his ancestry.  I was able
to get him back to a John Willingham born in Missouri around 1834.  That was
as far as I could personally go in the library, but I found an online
genealogy of the family which shows this John Willingham as the son of
Deloney Willingham of Audrain County, Missouri.  Deloney was born in North
Carolina.  I have no idea how this family would connect, or if the
descendant would be interested in the papers. Certainly, we ought to find
out the final disposition of the papers.

Patti