[APG Public List] Searching for Bible Record

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 04:34:41 MST 2010

I am trying to find the "Swain-Bunker Family Bible Record" which was alluded
to in NEHGS Publication 94, in 1940.

All I am able to find on the net is a small blip from it.  This bible record
was supposedly passed down to Jemima Swaim Worth.  She is widow of John
Worth.

Jemima died in Easton, NY in 1842.  Found her death notice in the local
newspapers.  My goal is to find the names of her children.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson

Lakeland, FL