[APG Public List] APG List Purpose & Guidelines

Larry Boswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed Dec 1 12:03:12 MST 2010

Thanks Ray,

I didn't realize that something in the body of the message or the content could cause a message to be sent to 'junk'.  That would explain why some from the same source get dumped there.  I've had that happen with a couple of clients too.

I hadn't considered that content might lead to it being consigned to junk as in this case.  Should have realized that would be the case

Larry