[APG Public List] APG booth at FGS

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 03:17:10 MDT 2010

I wish to take this opportunity to thank all the booth volunteers who helped staff our APG booth in Knoxville.  The hours were rather unusual and hectic but each volunteer came through in great form.  Many thanks and I hope this good cooperation still holds true in Charleston, SC and Springfield, IL in 2011.

Keep up the great work.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Lakeland, FL

http://www.floridadetective.net