[APG Public List] LDS Microfiche

Nancy Archdekin archde.omaha at cox.net
Mon Aug 23 07:23:51 MDT 2010

I believe these are the fiche version of the FHL Catalog - they were
used in the local Family History Centers (and I assume at the Salt
Lake FHL) BEFORE the catalog became available online. They were
organized by country, county, town (or similar sub-divisions for
foreign countries), type of record. Just as in the current online
catalog, some of the records apply to a town, some are county records
and some are national records (eg. Scotland - Civil Registration).

The date in the header of the fiche (22 MAR 88) indicates that what
you are looking at is the catalog which was distributed to the
centers in 1988.

Nancy
(former FHC volunteer)