[APG Public List] LDS Microfiche

Megan M Isely misely at charter.net
Mon Aug 23 07:02:16 MDT 2010

Exactly; those microfiche catalogs have not been updated for a very long
time.

The Family History Library catalog at www.familysearch.org proved to be
uncooperative this morning.  I was able to a search on the catalog
search at the beta site.  As an example these are the results that came
up on the beta search for Scotland  Banff  Keith  Church history:

   1.
      author:
      availability:

   2. History Scotland - v. 6, no. 4 (July/Aug. 2006)
      <http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F1296362&hash=rh2%252B403z7n4WII67nHOFMh25nvE%253D>

      author: 	Audubon, John James, 1785-1851, Watt, John, ca. 1690's,
      Hamilton Palace (Birmingham, Warwick, England)
      availability: 	Family History Library

   3. The romance of Banffshire Methodism
      <http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F316411&hash=rh2%252B403z7n4WII67nHOFMh25nvE%253D>

      author: 	Swift, Wesley F
      availability: 	Family History Library

   4. History of the Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Moray
      <http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F343343&hash=rh2%252B403z7n4WII67nHOFMh25nvE%253D>

      author: 	Craven, J. B
      availability: 	Family History Library

   5. Banffshire Churches
      <http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F723145&hash=rh2%252B403z7n4WII67nHOFMh25nvE%253D>

      author: 	Findlay, Donald
      availability: 	Family History Library

   6. History of the Episcopal Church at Keith, in the Diocese of Moray,
      in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries : with other reminiscences
      of the Dioceses of Moray and Ross
      <http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F224169&hash=rh2%252B403z7n4WII67nHOFMh25nvE%253D>

      author: 	Archibald, John
      availability: 	Family History Library

   7. Aul' Kirkers, Free Kirkers and UP's in Marnoch, 1792-1922 : a
      brief history of the Presbyterian churches in Marnoch and their
      role in daily life
      <http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F645879&hash=rh2%252B403z7n4WII67nHOFMh25nvE%253D>

      author: 	Peden, Bob
      availability: 	Family History Centers

The library where I work is a Family History Library Affiliate so we can
order films and fiche from Salt Lake (part of my job).

Megan Isely
La Crosse Public Library, La Crosse, Wisconsin