[APG Public List] Tour of Ohio Genealogical Society Library

Cheryl Brown Abernathy pastlane at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 23 03:55:26 MDT 2010

The Great Lakes Chapter of APG would like to invite anyone who would like to
join us for a tour of the new OGS Library in Bellville, OH on Saturday,
September 11 at 9 a.m. We will be given a tour of the new library and then
will have research time until the library closes at 5 p.m.

The library is located at 611 State Route 97, about a mile east of I71 -
very easy to get to.

If interested, some of us are meeting at 8 a.m. for breakfast at The Cracker
Barrel at the I71 / Route 13 exit. For more information and / or specific
directions, please contact me.

Cheryl

Cheryl Brown Abernathy

The Past Lane

Fredericksburg, OH

Member APG & Great Lakes APG,

Ohio Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society

Volunteer: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness