[APG Public List] LDS Microfiche

Stephen Danko stephen at stephendanko.com
Mon Aug 23 00:52:54 MDT 2010

Craig,

I believe you have copies of the FHL locality catalog on microfiche.  I remember
seeing the locality catalog on microfiche on my first visit to the FHL in Salt
Lake City many years ago, but not on recent visits.  Now, just about everyone
uses the locality catalog online (it is now called "Place Search").

Sincerely,
Stephen J. Danko, PLCGS