[APG Public List] Revolutionary War records

Ellie Swanger spirit76es at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:03:02 MDT 2010

I am looking for Rev War records on my 5th great grandfather.  He rec'd land
in Elbert Co. GA about 2 years before his death.

Can anyone tell me where to find these records and what information they
would contain (if any) about the recipient?  Perhaps personal information,
date and place of birth, his residence at the time of entry into service,
what group he fought with and perhaps where he served and length of service?

Thanks,
E. Swanger
Spirit76es at gmail.com