[APG Public List] [APG Members] [TGF] Greece - Peloponnese

Craig Kilby persisto at live.com
Fri Aug 20 12:22:30 MDT 2010

What an utterly cool and simple as you know what site to use!  Thank you so very much for this. Now i can probably communicate with my niece and two nephews in Germany. Not to mention all those French and German records I filed away. I am fairly conversant in both languages, but this is a God send! (And what a great way to brush up on my language skills.)

Again, thank you!!!  Definitely book-marked. What a great group of people on this list.

Craig Kilby