[APG Public List] Background on anywhere at any time...

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:21:04 MDT 2010

Another suggestion, if there appears to be a lack of first-hand accounts:

Estate inventories provide a list of the items that everyday people from all
income levels keep in their homes.  Obviously, in any time period no less
than today, higher-income families have more "recreational" possessions
while lower-income families have just the "necessities."  In-depth
examination of estate inventories in the time period in question can create
a portrait of exactly what life was like.

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com