[APG Public List] Background on Darien, Georgia: 1736? - 1760 or Perhaps A Bit Later

Barbara Vines Little, CG, FVGS bvlittle at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 07:20:14 MDT 2010

I would contact a librarian at UNC's Southern Historical collection to
see if they can make suggestions. I would also contact the National Park
Service at the closest national park; the park service maintains
extensive libraries of materials that they use in interpretive efforts.

Barbara Vines Little, CG, FVGS
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960
bvlittle at earthlink.net