[APG Public List] Texas Marriage Problem solved

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Thu Aug 12 01:51:39 MDT 2010

Many thanks for all of you who responded to my Texas marriage problem.  Just
another example of the quality in our membership.  I think this problem has
been resolved by good input.
I have gotten a volunteer to go visit the court clerk today and see if he
can get it personally with all the information provided.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, FL
http://www.floridadetective.net