[APG Public List] Texas Marriage Problem

Bonnie Kohler kohlerbj at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 11 12:12:21 MDT 2010

Alvie, when it happened during one of my projects (the marriage was much earlier), the marriage took place in the next county. The clerks of the adjacent counties both said they didn't have a record. I sent them both copies of the indexed record from FamilySearchLabs, and finally one of them found the original record.

Bonnie Dunphy Kohler
South Florida