[APG Public List] [APG Members] new family book "Die Einwohner der Stadt Saarlouis 1816 - 1...

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 17:37:32 MDT 2010

Roland,

Sorry to be confusing.  I was using the FHL location that I found my immigrant
ancestors' marriage in.  At the time of their marriage just before they
immigrated, it was listed in the catalog as Saarland.  So, thank you for the
geography lesson which also explains the difficulties of doing German research.

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College