[APG Public List] Footnoting research reports

Valerie Stern wolawol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:31:11 MDT 2010

I am trying to get my portfolio together to apply for certification. Can
someone advise me as to whether or not to footnote my Research Report?
Between the examples online and in *Professional Genealogy* and the BCG
Standards Manual, I see a few footnoted and more not footnoted, but with a
list of resources used. Is this just a matter of personal choice? Thanks for
any advice.

Valerie