[APG Public List] A thank you to Roundtable participants

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Wed Apr 28 10:41:39 MDT 2010

Via the APG Members and Public lists, I would like to thank everyone who
participated in last night¹s informative APG Roundtable at the NGS Family
History Conference in Salt Lake City. The topic was ³How to Increase
Earnings by Opening More Options to Attract Potential Clients.²

Renee Furgeson coordinated the topic and panelists on behalf of the
sponsoring Salt Lake and Utah Valley chapters. The panel was moderated by
Suzanne Russo Adams. Panelists included Natalie Cottrill of ProGenealogists,
Karen Clifford of Genealogy Research Associates, and Alvie Davidson of
Florida Detective. Their ideas helped us all understand additional ways to
grow our businesses and potentially bring in more clients and revenue. It
was interesting to hear how they each got started, currently run their
businesses, and network within the professional genealogy community.

Many of your fellow APG members and guests offered insightful comments and
asked thought-provoking questions. Thank you to all who attended. It was a
terrific crowd.

In great appreciation to all who made the evening a success,

Laura

--
Laura G. Prescott, President
Association of Professional Genealogists

www.lauraprescott.com