[APG Public List] Ancestry Search - SomethingEVERY Professional Must Consider

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Apr 23 06:58:15 MDT 2010

That's a good suggestion, one that I don't use myself, but should. Easy
enough to set up alternative email addresses, and then at least if you run
into a situation like the one you describe you aren't going to be as
vulnerable.  I fell into the trap of convenience, using just one email
address, so for me the barn door is already wide open.  But for now on I
think I will use at least one other alternative email address just for that
purpose.

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com