[APG Public List] Ancestry Search

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Apr 22 17:07:08 MDT 2010

I figured out why I wasn't seeing the normal results page, I had
inadvertently removed the 'exact matches only' check. When you do that you
pull up results in a format similar to that of the new search.

the difference between the two results pages (as above) are like night and
day when it comes to working efficiently.

couldn't figure out what was going on, but it's because I've always used the
exact matches only.  If the new search could just produce results formatted
like those that the old search, exact match pulls up, would be wonderful.

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com