[APG Public List] Ancestry Search

Cafi Cohen cfcohen at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 22 12:55:37 MDT 2010

That's correct, Alvie, but NOT on every screen, including the opening screen
when you log in. I am randomly dumped into either Old or New Search when I
first log on (or am automatically logged on, which also seems random). If it
pops up with the New Search, I have to conduct a search to get to a screen
where I can opt for Old Search (the small link in the upper right that you
describe). In other words, from the home screen, it takes one search and
then a mouse click to get to Old Search.

Cafi