[APG Public List] Intermarriages

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Apr 22 08:46:24 MDT 2010

I shouldn't edit on the fly without proofing it again...

meant to say instead of this gibberish: "I've exactly to a client that
behaviour was the norm in the past has been 'interesting',"  instead meant:
'Explaining to a client that this behaviour was the norm in the past has
been interesting....

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com