[APG Public List] Intermarriages

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Apr 22 08:42:38 MDT 2010

Good question, and something you see more often as you go back further. I've
exactly to a client that behaviour was the norm in the past has been
'interesting'.  Hopefully get them to see it's a common fact (intermarriage)
or else as that forum mentions our ancestors would be greater in number than
earlier populations.

Too bad you can't cross over pedigree lines on a (visual) presentation to
reflect that, but haven't found a way to do it yet.

Should be a name for such an individual who fills a few kinship roles in
relationship to a descendant.

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com