[APG Public List] NGS ID Badge Beard Contest!!

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:49:46 MDT 2010

Hi all. The Utah Genealogical Association will be hosting a contest to see
who has the longest "conference beard" or number of ribbons attached to
their ID badge. Ribbons must be legitimate for the wearer--don't wear a
ProGen ribbon, etc., if you're not a member.

The prize will be four back issues, of the winner's choice, of our society
publication Crossroads. Crossroads is generally about 50 pages and contains
case studies, how-to articles, etc. Our lead article for June 2010 is a case
study by David Rencher.

We're the first booth as you enter the hall. Stop by any time to have your
ribbons counted, the winner will be announced Saturday morning. (If you
leave the conference before Saturday your prize can be mailed to you.)

Can't wait to meet you all!
Christy Fillerup

Millenealogy Family History Research
Salt Lake City, Utah