[APG Public List] Results of Casefile Clues Genealogy Survey

Christopher Gray Christopher.Gray at Newscope-Solutions.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 07:55:06 MDT 2010

Michael - I took part in the survey and was very interested in the
preliminary results.  While mainly aimed at genealogists in the USA, I found
the questions and answers pertinent to those in the UK.  I look forward to
your analysis.

I have also been interested in discussions on the role of local Family
History Societies in the modern age.  Combining that discussion with the
preliminary results of your survey has been educational and has posted a
number of questions in my "grey matter".

Regards

Chris

[Christopher Gray]

Guild of One-Name Studies member 3286