[APG Public List] Opportunity for Input re: NARA Website Redesign

Connie Sheets clsheets1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 21:01:41 MDT 2010

For those who do not subscribe to the NARA blog, they are offering an opportunity, through April 16th, to provide input on how to categorize their vast information so they can redesign the NARA website to be more user-friendly.

It is somewhat time-consuming to complete all 5 sections, but I found it to be an interesting and even educational activity.  Since I find it often difficult to use their website, I hope my participation will help.  For more information, and to access the "card sort" surveys, see:

http://blogs.archives.gov/online-public-access/?p=1384

Connie Sheets
Arizona