[APG Public List] [APG Members] Willingham family artifacts

Kathy Gunter Sullivan sully1 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 07:14:47 MDT 2010

Alvie,

No. Eric Walter Willingham died in England. The thrift shop staff told
Mr. Paganuzzi that the items "came from the estate of an elderly
gentleman."  Mr. Paganuzzi approached his local genealogical society for
guidance, and the society published his query in their quarterly (Burke
County, North Carolina, Genealogical Society). I expect there are many
additional clues in "the box" other than the brief description that Mr.
Paganuzzi gave.

Thanks,

Kathy