[APG Public List] Nassau County Marriage

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 02:59:59 MDT 2010

Good morning APGers

I need someone to search the marriage indexes in Nassau County, NY to find a
marriage for a couple who got married in 1930-32.  I know the county will
probably search for it on my behalf but they probably have a very steep
search fee and it will not be something they will do immediately.  I would
rather pay a member of APG this same fee and get good service from someone
who lives nearby.

If anyone can help and will have time to search.  I think the marriage took
place in or around Williston or East Williston, NY

If you can help, please email me privately and I will provide information
needed to find this marriage.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida