[APG Public List] How to locate NC land on which four men were taxed

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:21:08 MDT 2010

Mag,

Because it sounds like you are new to land research (aside from the very
smart move of seeking the tax records), I recommend buying or borrowing
Helen F. M. Leary's _North Carolina Research; Genealogy and Local History_.
(Raleigh: North Carolina Genealogical Society, 1996). This book would be a
good primer, not only on North Carolina, but on land research. I think it
would be a good first step toward your goal.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive