[APG Public List] Genealogical Societies

Israel P IsraelP at pikholz.org
Fri Apr 9 04:04:09 MDT 2010

For my time and money, the kind of meeting I am least likely to attend
(as well as the article I am least likely to read) is the "meet my
family" type.

Use your own family story to give us methodology or to discuss a little-
known resource, by all means.  But as background, not as the centerpiece.

(If people fall asleep at a meeting, it's the speaker who should feel
embarrassed, not the listeners.)

Israel Pickholtz
Jerusalem