[APG Public List] Genealogical Societies

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue Apr 6 12:25:22 MDT 2010

Just a thought, you might consider gathering together the nucleus of the
"believers" of your past members and discuss arranging an all day workshop
which might consist of basic genealogy to more advanced.  One person can
probably do the speaking part.  Select a good representative of genealogy in
the Missouri area and invited them.  It appears that things have become
stagnant and your area just needs to be rejuvenated.

If this sounds feasible, let me know and maybe I can offer a few more
pointers about how to make this work.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com