[APG Public List] Certs for Decatur< Illinois

genguide at comcast.net genguide at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 11:03:55 MDT 2010

Alice asked,
>I need death certificates, obituaries and perhaps, cemetery records for
Decatur, IL. I tried to find one on the website, but it doesn't appear to be working
(the find-a-researcher part)

I learned that it helps to get creative when searching the APG site for a researcher. Use the "Other Searches" feature under "Find a Researcher" and scroll down to perform a zip code search. When I entered Decatur's zip (62523) and selected a 50-mile radius, I was able to find 2 listings.

Charlene M. Pipkin, AG ® Orem, Utah