[APG Public List] Ancestry Public Trees Use of Census Ages pre-1850

Jacqueline Wilson jawgen at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 13:50:31 MDT 2010

All of my various e-mail accounts has at the top:  reply, reply all,
and forward.  By using reply all, I can post to the original poster
and the group.  It especially helps if you have the group addy in your
contacts or safe list.

Hope this helps.

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL
jawgen at comcast.net

Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."

On Apr 5, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Kathy Gunter Sullivan wrote:

Carolyne Gould wrote:
> [snip] I keep forgetting that one has to manually enter the APG
> email address if one wants the reply to go to everyone. This is the
> only list I belong to that makes you enter it manually.

Click on "Reply All."

Kathy Sullivan
Charlotte, North Carolina