[APG Public List] Ancestry Public Trees Use of Census Ages pre-1850

Carolyne Gould carolyne_cwy at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 5 13:19:13 MDT 2010

>Michael,
>
>I'm very curious about what the problem is you are describing with
>the display of ages on Ancestry's tree display. Neither you nor
>anyone else has replied to my post - am I the only one who doesn't
>see what the issue is?
>
>Terry Reigel

Terry,

I replied to Michael with the same question you did. Everything
seemed correct to me. Others may have replied also. I keep forgetting
that one has to manually enter the APG email address if one wants the
reply to go to everyone. This is the only list I belong to that makes
you enter it manually.

Carolyne